Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Discoveries

Can you believe it?? I went grocery shopping on Sunday evening - 10 years after I first started doing it in college, which stopped when I returned to Singapore.

I was walking around in Cold Storage looking for kiwi fruits, seedless grapes, Hawaii papayas and Ribena, when I chanced upon this! It looked so novel and irresistible that I simply had to buy it to try, see that it's like! And the bottle cap - it's so quirky! I thought they phased these out 20 years ago!! :-)



It's a four-pack. The half empty (full?) bottle on the right was drunk by me (burp!).

Oh, here's a real-life shot of my new phone (needs charging every 2 days!)


Please pardon my dirty desk (if you have not noticed, it's supposed to be white Formica).

Ok, pardon my sleepy head. It's way past my bedtime .... koonzzzzzzzzzzzzzz already!

No comments: