Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Initiation

Became a blogger tonight. See so many people doing it that I just had to jump onto the bandwagon, despite my constant criticism of many non-forward-looking companies of doing the same thing. Since Singnet's servers do not allow FTP access from non-Singnet domains, something I still do not understand. I am putting it on my FortuneCity website, which prepends to every webpage, but hey, at least they allow FTP access! WAKE UP! Singnet!!! FortuneCity still gives me 100MB of space!!!But no MP3s and no single files over 3MB. So here it is, myBlog.

Discovered the most elegant name for flu; get this - "Upper Respiratory Tract Infection" or URTI for short. More information. The most disparing thing about virus infections is that it cannot be cured using medicines. The medicines provide symptomatic relieve while allowing your body to fight off the virus naturally. I just had a major bout of flu at the end of last year, and now I am getting one again. Went to this doctor who is really thorough with his examination and patiently explains facts to you. I've seen my fair share of doctors who expects to know what is wrong with a patient by the patient's own description WITHOUT doing any medical evaluation, then packing the patient off with paracetamol, a cough mixture and some lozenges. Well, I can be my own doctor then!

No comments: