Sunday, May 11, 2003

Went for the Walk-A-Jog organised by the PA at 8am this morning. Walked about 1/4 way before running the rest. Quite fun. Took the rest of the group another 20 minutes to make it back to the CC.

Had a Mother's day dinner last night with my mum, aunt Anita and uncle Yap. Giving them a treat together with Yvonne and Eric. The restaurant was over filled and under staffed. Our food took ages to arrive; many diners got so fed up that they left without finishing.

I caught a cab to Jadine's place right after the dinner. I had the responsibility of conveying many other people's birthday wishes to her, so I just had to go.

Jadine is back in Singapore on holiday, as well as to celebrate her birthday. She turns 23 this year. Happy Birthday Jadine!. Bought her a Disney's Theme Song Double CD from you-know-where 1. Good thing is, Jadine doesn't already have the CD.

Oh, I didn't manage to see the Miss Beautiful Legs 2003 finals, so I am square!

Footnote 1: Dun wanna mention it's name because they preferred to stand around than to attend to me, and I was left standing at the counter WAITING TO PAY!!! If I did something wrong, tell me!!!

No comments: