Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finger Painting

Err ... I didn't realize that this post was left blank (until I received notification of a comment left on this entry) as a result of a botched attempt at email submission of attached pictures! Apparently Blogger (Google) is not so advanced yet.

I received these finger painting pieces via email, looked good enough for me to try to forward the email to my blogger posting email, but unfortunately, the attachments got thrown out of the door.

Alright. Enough of rambling ... here they are, enjoy!

(Updated Dec 20, 2007)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

It is always fun reading your posts.... you really have interesting articles to share about...be it your handphone, reads, your household chores (put me to shame) hehe....

I finally realise that your blog name means chain reaction..