Saturday, September 08, 2007

Welcome the new additions to the family

Came in by VPost this morning. Bare, no case, no card, but soo small and cute.

Visited Comex over the weekend with my brother in law. (Yay, no women and kids in tow :))

Anyway, I bought a Brother DCP-130C for my scanning and printing needs. My mum is making enough noise already. She wants to print her recipes.

Out of sheer vanity, I got myself a SanDisk Cruzer Titanium 4GB ... am I satisfied? Maybe ... but it can be better. :-P

Heh, there is a real addition to the (extended) family. Sophia biaomei's Darell is having his first month celebration and Baby Shower this coming Sunday (tomorrow). It's interesting cos this is the first time I have heard of the baby shower concept. I'm sure my 'baby' will have lots of fun with baby Darell. I'll post them here, or on Picasa maybe.

From left to right: Aunt Anita, Rachel, Aunt Mabel, Mum, Cat, Aunt WaiChing, Edmond (Cat's boy), Yvonne (sis).


My item on Alangaaram should be around 11:30am tomorrow (Sunday) at Radin Mas CC.

I've 'completed' the scheduler for our own TR-069 ACS (I am open to business opportunities). More info up and coming in Comsul.

OK lunch time (it's 3:40pm now)!

5 comments:

Ritchie ken said...

123.hp.com/ojpro8620

markerchertok said...

www.123.hp.com/setup

Alex williams said...

Do you require HP printer setup for your mac operating system? Is your printer driver not suitable for macOS? Then visit the 123.hp.com/setup to get the software and driver for better functioning of your printer. You can also call our expert HP support team for services.

Roku com link said...

I am a technical writer based at Tampa, USA and I have been writing blogs on many technical products that have impressed me so far. When it comes to streaming, I have explored a lot of devices. But I have never come across a product like Roku. It is fabulous and more dynamic in design. The shape resembles a Pendrive yet it could bring you loads of Entertainment. The features of the Roku player are pretty decent and especially the enhanced voice search is what impressed me the most. The search provides me almost every movie that I like
My blog:
Roku.com/link
Roku.com/link create account
Roku.com/link activate account
Roku.com/link account
Roku.com/link activate
Roku.com/link activation
Roku.com/link enter code
Roku.com/link setup
Roku.com/link code
activate Roku.com/link
www.Roku.com/link
Roku com link
Roku com link create account
Roku com link activate account
Roku com link code
Roku com link enter code
Roku com link activate code
Roku com link account
Roku com link activate
Roku com link activation
Roku com link setup
activate Roku com link
activate Roku com link code

Nancy Angel said...

The suggestion is that when you register a gadget on primevideo.com/mytv with the prime video initiation code you will have the option to stream Amazon prime recordings content on the gadget pending the time your membership will terminate.