Saturday, August 18, 2007

Shopping List

  1. Nokia E65 for its WLAN, connectivity features, VoIP, camera (wish it was 3.2MP), and slim form factor. (Maybe getting in November.)
  2. Canon MP160 All-In-One for basic printing and copying. (Update: I got the Brother DCP-130C instead because at $98 it is much cheaper than even the MP145 which was supposed to replace the aging MP160 and MP180).
  3. Canon LiDE600F for power scanning abilities, fast, lightweight and film scan for archiving all the old photos. (I haven't got this yet.)

2 comments:

freemoulin said...

I was looking through some of the posts in your blog and I find them very interesting! Looks like you're quite a techie :) Anyway, it's awesome that you started blogging since 2003..hmm... must be one of the pioneers! Keep the blog going ok? And I'll start to read regularly :)

chnrxn said...

Thanks for the compliment - it's encouraging and means a lot to me - I'll work on writing more interesting articles in the future.

I don't think I'm a blogging pioneer, but I've done some brief research on Singapore's prominent bloggers who started around the same time or before, and 'compared' myself:

Yawning Bread - October 1996
Mr Brown - Thursday, February 27, 1997
Balderdash - Thursday, November 29, 2001
Vantan - July 22, 2002
My Miyagi - December, 2002
Xiaxue: April 23, 2003
==> Chnrxn: 2-May-2003 <==
Blinkymummy: December 01, 2003

I'm only earlier than BlinkyMummy.

Anyway, it's not when a blog started that matters. Some of the most influential blogs like Mr Wang's started in 2005.

I just got this idea of doing an article on Singapore's pioneer bloggers ...