Saturday, July 01, 2006

Graduation

SMA Spring 2006 results are out; this is my best semester ever, including my undergraduate days. Will successfully graduate with my MS(CS) on July 6, 2006.

I've managed to achieve a respectable overall result for the whole course. Have something nice to embellish my resume with as well - a nice surprise. The effort I have put in has been worth it. I hereby thank my family and relatives for their support, encouragement and tolerance during this past year. Thanks also to all the classmates who have so selflessly rendered their assistance, participated in discussion, provided encouragement, etc. Do we only get to meet in the classroom and not outside?

Will post photos of the commencement ceremony when I get the chance.

Starting work on July 10, 2006. But I wanna watch the world cup finals!

No comments: